Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Assignment 2 - Still Life/Portraits

For this assignment I chose to concentrate on portraiture because I feel that shooting human subjects is the weakest aspect of my work with photography and I wanted to push myself a little with this project. I've always been drawn to inanimate objects, particularly busted, junked-out inanimate objects, I'm not much of a people person. Anyway, this project ended up being fairly preposterous which was sort of the objective I suppose. Enjoy or don't, either is casual with me. P.s. some of these images are fairly PG-13, just a heads-up.


This is probably my favorite image of the series. I really liked the way her hair caught the light from the lamps

I really don't even know what to say about this one, I think I'll leave it open for interpretation.

This image documents a developing migraine which was probably the result of me forcing my model to lay upside down with several massively bright lights shining directly into her face (I'm sorry!), I think the image came out fairly epic however.




No comments:

Post a Comment